POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : combining partial images : Re: combining partial images Server Time
26 Jun 2024 00:10:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: combining partial images
From: stevenvh
Date: 9 Jul 2008 05:35:00
Message: <web.487485687ec83d1bc0721a1d0@news.povray.org>
Nicolas George <nicolas$george@salle-s.org> wrote:

> I can understand when people argue that photoshop is better for complex
> image manipulations, and indeed there are missing features in Gimp (on the
> other hand, the scripting languages are far better IMHO), but tu copy-paste
> rectangles, that is just nonsense.

I don't have anything against GIMP, but I usually work with Photoshop. I just
installed GIMP this week, and I know virtually nothing about it. I don't doubt
that GIMP may be better than PS for some jobs.
Can you explain to me quickly how I could script this combining job? No "RTFM",
please. :-)
TIA
Steven